Here are some valuable FREE downloads if you are considering starting a social enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Formula for Change Equation: What are the ingredients of a successful social enterprise? What are your business development strengths and weaknesses?
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics Worksheet: Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Choosing an Incorporation Structure Flow Chart: Always check with a lawyer and an accountant before incorporating your business, but this flow chart offers a simply way to determine what sort of incorporation might work best for your social enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Certifications and Designations: a short explanation providing resource on how to incorporate your social enterprise or to certify your business as a social enterprise.
- SDSocial Enterprise Business Plan Outline: A very simple outline of what you might include in your social enterprise business plan. We can help you with the research and design to flesh this outline into a living, dynamic and useful strategic and funding tool.
- We also maintain a (revolving) list of funding opportunities for social enterprises. Please contact us if you would like a copy to help you find financial resources.
Social Delta continues to create proprietary worksheets and tools for you to work on your own to build a social enterprise and these will be available for download as they are created.
If there is a tool that you are looking for now, contact us with your request.